He should start with vegetables first and then gradually add other nutrients to the diet.
The World Health Organization recommends the use of fermented milk products first of all after the sixth month, especially taking into account microbiological pollution.
- Ready-made juices have no place in baby nutrition.
- Freshly squeezed juices are a good source of vitamin C and improve the absorption of iron in foods of plant origin. Consuming a total of more than 200 ml per day can replace breast milk and cause loss of appetite for other nutrients with high nutritional value. Therefore, preference is given to fruit puree.
• The first fruit to be started in infants is an apple for the winter season and a peach for the summer season.
- Tea and herbal teas can reduce iron absorption and are not recommended for dairy children and young children.
- Honey is not recommended for babies up to 15-18 months due to insufficient acidity of the stomach and may contain Clostridium botulinum spores.
- Oily fish and deep-water fish are not among the first complementary dec due to the fact that they carry a risk of chemical pollution. Small and young fish can be used.
- Canned food is not recommended for baby nutrition.
• Children under the age of three should not be given “hard, spherical, money-shaped pieces of food containing foods such as raw carrots, whole grapes, nuts and peanuts, as they can lead to airway obstruction.